The Dacorum Community Trust was officially launched in 1976.
The Trust is a charity dedicated to helping those most in need within the Dacorum area, by managing and distributing funds it raises locally from individuals, companies and organisations.
We assist local families and individuals who are disadvantaged through illness, loss of employment of other difficult circumstances.
We are able respond quickly and effectively.
In 2015 DCT:
- 511 Grant payments made
- 403 Households supported by the Trust (over 1410 people in Dacorum directly helped )
- 680 Intensive client interviews
- 564 Referrals to other organisations
- £6,792 Grants gained from other organisations on behalf of clients
- £14,800 Value of goods given to client families
- £48,000 Estimated value of benefit gained from referrals to other charities for DCT clients